Sorry for the delay, this is so overdue. I finally finished my MA and have just moved countries and moved in with my boyfriend. If any of you are still reading, let me know what you think :)
Ellie Goulding - Starry Eyed
My Mom loved the news - because she loves Jordan. I had told her one afternoon in Beans, and she was over the moon. I couldn't tell if my Dad would be so receptive to the news.
He was sitting reading some papers down in his basement study. I knocked gently at the door before entering. "And what brings you down here kiddo?" I wish he wouldn't call me that.
"Just came to talk to you about some things, I said, perching on the edge of a chair in front of one of his desks. He removed his glasses and put down the papers. "OK, shoot."
"It's Jordan," I began. Dad frowned, looking confused. I felt I should explain before he gets the wrong idea. "I really like him and we've decided to start dating. We've liked each other for a while and... I don't think I should keep you or Mom in the dark about it. And I don't want it to be a big deal with us both living here.
My Dad let out a huge sigh, I deliberately didn't look at him, instead staring at my hands in my lap. "Alice, I'm a bit surprised. I didn't think you liked hockey players?" he began.
"I...I... don't?" Generally I didn't. Ice hockey is the most uncivilised sport, and you can hardly check a guy out when he's wearing so much padding and a helmet.
"Well, from the team I'm glad it's Staal that you picked. He's a good kid and he'll go far, just no funny business ok?" No funny business, yeahh right.
"OK," I said brightly.
"Oh, and Alice, thanks for telling me," Dad added as I got up to leave.
---------
We are going shopping. Pick you up in ten
I sighed, putting my cell down. This work wasn't going to do itself and I had only just got into it. Screw it, there's always tomorrow.
We traipsed around the crowded Eaton centre, rinsing every store, bags on every arm. Nat stopped outside Victoria Secrets.
"I'm not going in here, I don't need anything," I said moving forwards. Nat didn't move.
"I don't know if you're sleeping with Jordan or not, but you probably need some new underwear."
I bit my lip. We hadn't gone there yet, and with things the way they were going, I didn't know how long it would be.
"Still not gone there?"
"No, not yet." But with the way we were heading, it would only be a matter of time. And this time, I felt ready. Well, more ready than I had with Austin.
"So you're considering it?" Nat said as she optimistically got a basket. I wouldn't be buying that much. "What size are you? 2 or 4?"
"Two usually. Yeah, it feels right and I don't feel pressured. It's different. Austin was so keen to have sex and I always ran away. He made it out to be a big deal..."
"It feels like a big deal, but then it's really fun," Nat said as she piled more underwear into the basket. I don't know who she was kidding, but some of it was stuff I'd never wear.
"Let it happen," she said giving me a nudge towards the changing room.
Having sifted out some of Nat's bondage options, I left with a couple of matching sets. They were pretty, just the kind of thing that I liked. "Jordan seems like a very visual guy," Nat had added as I paid.
--------
"Lover boy?" Nat asked as my cell bleeped.
"Yeah, he's just been at the gym."
"Toning that physique?" Nat was a perve but she knew Jordan was hot and wasn't afraid to admit it. I didn't mind because it was kind of funny. If Jordan knew, his ears would burn.
"Y'know Nat, he has three brothers and a whole team, I'm sure you could have your pick."
-----
A gentle knock came on my door followed by it opening. It was Jordan and he looked H-O-T. His blonde hair was still damp from the shower; he was wearing a navy tee with old grey sweatpants and barefoot. "Good trip?" he asked giving me a hug.
I relaxed as he held me, enjoying the feeling of his strong arms around me. "What are your plans for this evening?" he asked me.
"Nothing at the moment," I replied.
"Do you want to go for dinner?"
--------
We ended up in this tiny, terrible Italian place in town. The food was questionable but the company made it worthwhile. It felt like a real date which wasn't something I was used to with Jordan. Most of the time we spent together was with others, both at home and at school.
About a hundred metres away from our house, Jordan stopped and turned to me. "Thanks for tonight," he said, the coldness of the air piercing our skin as we stood facing each other in the dark, the only light emanating from a nearby streetlamp and the houses on either side.
I beamed at him. Despite the awful food, tonight had been a lot of fun. He bent down to kiss me, softly at first and then harder as I pressed myself against him, trying to be as close as possible.
"I didn't want to do that on the doorstep, in case Coach decides to kill me," he joked. I wouldn't put it past my Dad.
We made our way back home and said goodnight to my parents. This was such a weird situation. I gave him a chaste goodnight kiss on the landing and got ready for bed, knowing that he'd probably end up in here about midnight.
------
"Can't sleep?" I whispered as I felt the familiar feel of the bed dip and warmth surrounding me. He pulled me towards him as I leant my head on his chest, as an arm wrapped around me. He could heat Canada with the amount of heat he was giving off.
"Better now," he mumbled.
------
I woke up early with something hard pressed into my back. I felt a little uncomfortable not knowing if Jordan was awake or not, and it would be awkward if I moved, so I just lay there, waiting for him to wake up.
He shuffled off to my bathroom about half an hour later and then got back into bed with me before kissing the back of my neck. Rolling over, I looked into his eyes.
"Morning," I smiled.
"Mmmm... morning," he said drawing the covers up over our head and leaning down to kiss me.
I might be going crazy, but I even liked his morning breath. His kisses were soft and languid, yet toe-curlingly affectionate.
"No" kiss "practice" kiss "this morning," Jordan managed. It was Sunday morning and I knew Mom had gone down to open Beans whilst Dad went for his usual Sunday run.
Jordan shifted until he was leaning over me, his eyes dark under the covers. Only my short pyjamas and his boxers prevented us from being totally naked.
"And Dad is out. As is Mom." A wicked grin crept over my face as I considered the possibilities. Dad usually went for over an hour. All morning to play. In bed. Just us.
He leant down and kissed my neck, smiling as he nibbled a bit of skin just above my collarbone. He kissed further down until he reached the strap of my pyjama top. "I think this should come off," he whispered, pushing it over my shoulder.
Slowly I lifted the cotton top up my stomach and over my head. Jordan's gaze didn't flicker from mine. His lips moved at the most excruciating pace down from my collar bone and to my right boob. Gently cupping it, he sucked on the nipple, smiling as it hardened, before his teeth clamped down on it harder. With his other hand, he toyed with my other boob, massaging the hardened nub between his fingers.
It wasn't fair to compare Jordan and Austin, but Austin had never done this. It had always been about him and getting him off. Not me. Handjobs and blow jobs, but he never returned the favour. Sure, we'd reached second and third base, but he had always got bored before he had made me come.
"You're beautiful," Jordan said as he kissed his way back up to my neck. I didn't have any words, I just wanted him to know how I felt. I kissed him hard with so much urgence it took him by surprise. I couldn't explain, I could only show him how much I wanted him.
Instinctively, Jordan ground his hips down into mine, flattening me into the bed. That just about killed me.
"I think these have to come off too," he grinned, pushing my shorts an inch off my hips. Thank God, my brain screamed in relief.
I shuffled out of them as he ran his hands down my side, kissing the area below my stomach and moving down.
I gasped as his tongue licked strongly, without any hesitation. "You're wet!" he said. I couldn't admit that I'd been wet since he woke me up with his erection pressed into my back. Or that I was always wet whenever we even kissed.
He licked again, until he found my clit, sucking hard on it, forcing the air from my lungs. With one long thick finger, he gently pushed apart my folds and moved his finger deftly inside. It was like nothing I'd ever felt before. My insides were electric, sparks were flying off everywhere. Every nerve ending was on fire. He inhaled sharply. "You're so tight."
Jordan started sucking my clit again, moving his finger slowly in and out. It felt good, really good. His hand moved in time with his tongue, feeling me out whilst never giving me a moment to catch myself. Before long I was moaning, my chest heaving and I was begging him to stop.
"You're so nearly there," he said as his handed moved faster and faster. I could feel heat pooling between my hips, like I needed to pee but different. My stomach fluttered, I moaned Jordan's name and then I couldn't hold back any longer. I'm pretty sure I blacked out I came so hard. People probably heard me in the next town.
Jordan grinned at me lazily as my eyelashes fluttered, kissing the inside of my thigh as he wrapped me up in a hug. "I've been fantasising about doing that for months."
Chapter 17: Lucky
13 years ago

India, you're back! Yay! I'm just in your favourite city, Montreal, and having a great time. Anyway, I can hardly remember where this story left off, but with a hot chapter like this, who cares? Sizzling!
ReplyDeleteGreat to have you back, India, and great to see their relationship moving forward (I had to go back and reread the last update to remember where we left off!). Oh, and congratulations on your MA, that's pretty amazingly awesome.
ReplyDeletePerfect timing because I reread the whole story and just finished a couple days ago. I'm glad she told her parents and they were okay with it. And I obviously anticipate things heating up here now. Welcome back!
ReplyDeleteYaaay this has been my favorite story since Spring Break ended! :-) Great music choice too. :-)
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!! LOVE IT!!!! <3
ReplyDeleteSo glad your back! this was a great update, please continue with this story
ReplyDeleteFound this story over the summer and I love it! I'm glad you are updating again. Congrats on your MA -- huge accomplishment!
ReplyDelete@MelTing: Yay! I miss home now I'm pretty much Euro-based and I only get to visit three or four times a year now. Enjoy the Montreal sunshine :)
ReplyDelete@Elea: Thank you! It was hard but worth it, I'm enjoying your story too
@Ang: haha thank you. Things will definitely start heating up soon
@Anon1: That's a huge compliment! I wasn't too enthused about Ellie Goulding to begin with, but you know how certain songs have certain memories, this one just seemed to fit.
@Kassandra: Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere.
@daroxygirl: thank you, it's always nice to have new followers on board :)