Hi lovely readers,
I'm super sorry that there hasn't been an update for quite some time. I've been working/slaving away on my masters and all my creative energy seems to have been focused on it for a long (neverending) time...! (Excuses I know, but I don't have much spare time!) Have been working on another chapter but I'm not ready to publish it just yet as it's still rather scrambled. I want to have this finished and as soon as this thesis is in, and I will be back! I promise this is not the end. Thank you ever so much and I promise there'll be another one soon. Sometimes life does take over, but I'm still enjoying reading your stories too.
Lots of love xxx
Chapter 17: Lucky
13 years ago

you have no idea how happy it makes me to here you say you are going to continue! you don't happen to have an idea when you might be ready to post?
ReplyDeleteI'm soooooo excited that this isn't just going to die :) thank you soooo much for continuing to write this. and trust me i know about life getting in the way of writing and i know it sucks.
ReplyDeleteIm so excited for a knew capter. Ive been needing some jordan love, like alot lol I hope to see a post soon lol
ReplyDeleteIndia, it will be wonderful to have you back. Relax and do what needs to be done, we'll be here waiting patiently when you're ready :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your Masters thesis!
ReplyDeleteFirst things first, good luck on the Master!!! We'll still be here when you're ready to start posting again.
ReplyDeletebest of luck with your thesis! glad to hear you'll be back.
ReplyDeleteWOOHOO, I am finally caught up! I love the building-up for Jordan and Alice's relationship. I can't wait for him to get her back...;)
ReplyDelete